WHAT WE DO
We are determined to achieve the highest standards in health, safety and environmental (HSE) performance and intend to continue strengthening our position as a leader in safe and compliant offshore and onshore operations in Nigeria and West Africa.
Safety-Meeting-Safety for our people, our communities and the environment takes priority on every project. We are committed to implementing dynamic and robust HSE programs, as well as cultivating an organisational culture committed to superior HSE performance.
We can help you meet your HSE compliance goals, as well. Nigeriana offers a range of quality services to assist with the development, execution and ongoing management of HSE programs to ensure the health and safety of employees, as well as compliance with environmental and safety regulations.
Our Safety & Environmental services include:
- HSE program development, management & consulting
- Risk management consulting
- Hazard and operability studies/hazard identification
- Facility/site audits & third-party inspections
- Inspection preparation
- Regulatory compliance audits
- Environmental permitting
- Competency assessment, safety & emergency response training
- Provision of HSE technicians & specialists
- Safety system sales, installation, inspection, calibration & repair
- Fire & gas detection
- Navigation aids
- Fire extinguishers (repair & service)
- Remote monitoring
- Page party alarm systems
- Pneumatic / electrical safety systems
Suite 010, Niger 4 Cluster, BBA
Trade Fair Complex, Off Badagry Expressway, Lagos, Nigeria
Mobile: +234-08183545158, +234-08166685888.
© Nigeriana International 2019 . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Designed by LK Media